Thursday, May 17, 2018

A Gymnastics Anecdote

Hello, Candies!

On Wednesday last week, I was videochatting with a friend of mine. We were both really into gymnastics back in the day when I wasn't a stiff old woman, so we decided to try some of it old tricks. Needless to say, we sucked. Really bad. It was embarrassing. Anyway, we went about our days until this Wednesday, when we chatted again. Somehow, this friend of mine had managed to regain in a week what took her months to learn the first time and hadn't done in a year or so. I, on the other hand, was... well... a stiff old woman.

It
Was
Embarrassing.

That day, over videochat, she coached me back into a half respectable shape.
The next day, I was sore. And I had CAASPP testing, which is another story entirely.
However, now it's like a competition. By next week, who will come out on top? Who will out-gymnasticate?
Hopefully, the gymnastiqueen will be me.

Wish me luck!

-Nandy

P.S. your can probably deduce from the lack of signature that I forgot to write this post until 10:15 pm when I was about to go to sleep, and that this was all typed in my phone.

*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment