Since I have, like, nothing planned for another 20 minutes, I will be writing about a few things my friends have been requesting. So let's do that. Yay (If you can't tell my voice is dripping with sarcasm).
My friend Snow Fox wanted me to write about our trip to Mendocino last year. Wait, make that 2 years ago. Comment down below if you still think its 2016 sometimes. So anyway, we went there over Thanksgiving break together. When we got there our first priority was lunch, but there was nowhere to go. None of the restaurants were open since they were all cooking in preparation for Thanksgiving dinner, and since Mendocino is a small beach town, there were no McDonalds or anything for miles. But eventually we did find a few places that were open such as this slider place. The food wasn't great, but the next day we found this cafe that had the best granola I have ever tasted. We also got to see cool sights such as the glass beach! So the trip was actually really fun.
I would like to give a shout out to Vihart, who is a really cool Youtuber who makes math fun. She has content such as what to do when you are bored in class and much more. Her channel is linked right here. GTG you guys, so bye!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Nandy, how do you add a post... I completely forgot. XD
ReplyDeleteDo you remember the Mayan restaurant we went to? That was pretty good.
ReplyDeleteI still think it's 2016!
ReplyDelete